Who Needs an Urgent Care?
- ♦ Those who can't get to their physician and need to be seen immediately
- ♦ Those who need treatment after work when their doctor's office is closed
- ♦ Those who don't want to wait hours in an emergency room
- ♦ Those who don't have a personal physician
- ♦ Those who don't have Insurance
We treat fevers, infections, rashes, wounds, bites, sprains, fractures, cuts, lacerations, burns, flu, cough, colds, STDs, auto accidents, personal injuries (slips and falls), and much more!
We Also Offer:
- ♦ Physicals
- ♦ Vaccinations
- ♦ Flu Shots
- ♦ Pregnancy Tests
- ♦ Urine and Blood Testing
- ♦ Pain Management
- ♦ DOT/DMV Exams
We Have On-Site:
- ♦ Pharmacy
- ♦ Digital x-ray machine
- ♦ Lab services
No Insurance Necessary!
For more information, please contact us at 323-676-5111